2013年8月19日星期一

DREAMING~

Didn't know what is the reason
Yesterday night
I was having a dream
with him ......
No
In fact he was appearing in my dream
In that dream ...
Not really remember all the scenes
Just can remember I was taking part in a game
about chasing? ( not really sure)
I became the victim in the game and chased by somebody else
when I was running away from the "hunter"
I saw him on the way and he looked blur
So...
I didn't think too much and just hold his hand and keep running 
Quite weird
Suddenly missing him
Don't know why
Maybe in the deep of heart still can't let go of him
Few days ago was his birthday
I have sent a sms to him to give a wish
but he do not reply anything to me ( this action is out of my imagination)
The second birthday which I am not by his side
Feel a bit sad 
Actually he is the person who said break up with me first
At that time, just feeling shock and sad
I can't say anything too
Just let go of him
Maybe he is not really like me so much?
I don't know
Erm ...
really hope that he can live happily and
wish you happy birthday again ......  






0 评论:

发表评论

 
精灵降世 ~ 夏雪奇迹 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template