2015年3月18日星期三

Let SHE Go?

Yes
I am consider emo now... ( os: but I will forget it in a very very short period)
Once undergone a broken relationship between friends
Another is coming on
Although I have less involving myself in the incident
Actually is the problems between my firends
And
I became the middle person again......
I am feeling tired and unable to do anything
This feeling really bad for me
Because I am very appreciate the friendship between friends
Sometimes the situation will become awkward if one of them talk to me while another try to escape from us
That's the reason I feeling emo and the most is regrettable
Obviously our relationship is closed since some time ago
But now all things have became the memories
Something had change and I can only do for us
just let she go
But still maintain the weak relationship with her
Although she may behave in a way will make us feel unhappy
Fortunately, I am a person who behave as easy come easy go
So I won't have so much influnce if she done something wrong
I will still accept her as my friend...
I hope all my friends still are my friends after graduation
I hope......





0 评论:

发表评论

 
精灵降世 ~ 夏雪奇迹 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template