2013年4月20日星期六

War of Students

First time using Eng to write my blog
Erm.. my eng is not so well
but it is enough if everyone can understand
Tomorrow is the war of students
Final exam is going to start...
The first subject is English for communication
==
English too
Quite nervous and scare about the exam
Because this examination will ensure that 
whether we can step into the course which we chose b4 or not
If we fail
Then we can go to commit suicide at the west lake (jump into the lake)
So
We need to fight hard for this war
Make sure that I can pass and gain a good result
Not to disappoint my parents
Not to be look down by my friends 
and MYSELF
Quite stressful
Everyday reading notes and doing memorization
Going to be a crazy
Too much info need to be memorize
OMG
So
Just try my best
Make myself in relax condition
And having cognitive reconstruction --- try hard to answer ~ do not care of the right or wrong
Haha
Can't wait for the long sem break
Have fun 
^-^




0 评论:

发表评论

 
精灵降世 ~ 夏雪奇迹 Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template